TAKE A BREAK ON THE YESBUS!
Enjoy a unique stay on a very cool double decker, complete with seating, kitchen, wood burner, library and chill-out space.
Some photos in this gallery are taken from the YesBus' former site in Sussex
Perfect for a small group of friends, a family or some lone creative time, the YesBus has been the seed for hundreds of adventures and projects over the years and we always aim for your stay to be a platform for positive change.
Hang out at the downstairs dinner table for meals or games, soak up hundreds of great ideas found in the adventure library upstairs, or simply enjoy a countryside pause in one of our hammocks.
The YesBus lives in its own little corner of the Big Sky Hideaway right next to the alpaca paddock and outside you'll find seating, a firepit and the solar panels that provide energy to the bus.
Hire of the the YesBus includes...
IN THE BUS
- Double bed upstairs, plus extra sleeping space in hammocks or inflatable mattresses. Mattress and toppers provided.
- Exclusive use of the bus
- Wood burner
- Full fitted kitchen including four-ring gas hob, oven and grill and fridge.
- Unlimited fresh water
- Power points with USBs throughout the bus (1000W limit)
- Downstairs seating and table
- Upstairs desk space
- A solar charged lantern for midnight bathroom visits
- Basic crockery, cutlery, mugs and cooking equipment
- Wet room/ entrance through driver's cabin
- Toilets and showers nearby
- Private picnic bench
- Your own firepit (add-on baskets of firewood available)
Please note: for COVID-19 safety reasons we provide bedsheets but guests must bring their own duvets, pillows and covers. Mattresses including fresh toppers are provided.
We're afraid we can't have dogs on site as they stress our alpacas too much.
We'll do everything we can to make your stay at Big Sky as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We love surprising our guests and making your stay unique so if you have any ideas you might be able to help with don't hesitate to ask if we can help :)
The YesBus is the solar powered basecamp for the YesTribe, a kind, brave and adventurous community with over 20,000 members. All stays help The YesTribe's voluntary team continue to provide free and affordable meet-ups around the globe. If you like the idea of doing something mad like paddling down a big river, or just want some like-minded company for a short hike, check out the YesTribe on Facebook and find out more about our social enterprise, SayYesMore.